October 23, 2011

The Meat Expert, Hartamas

I love pork! No matter it is Chinese style or western cuisine. I had an opportunity to try The Meat Expert at Hartamas Shopping Centre. I ordered their Big Breakfast (served all day long) which consist of  2 sausages, 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of ham, 2 eggs, 2 slices of breads, grilled tomato and baked beans. This usually cost RM 21.90. Let me just add a note here: I have dined here before and ordered their fabulous TME Big Breakfast. I was satisfied, FULL and contented. It was a very filling breakfast which lasted me till dinner time. However, this round...I purchased a Groupon for RM 11, instead of the full price as I tried and knew the food was good. I decided to take this chance to savour their delicious breakfast again.


The food was okay, as the quality was compromised. In the Groupon, it stated 'Pay RM 11, instead of RM 21.90’ which gives us a promotion rate of up to 50%. I was delighted and can't wait for the breakfast to be served. Alas, it came.


The eggs, baked beans, ham and bacon was the same. What was lacking is the quality of the sausages given. I must say, I was rather annoyed and dismayed. They served us with regular Frankfurt sausages and wiener, rather than the juicy bratwurst sausages they normally served. Needless to say, I wasn't very full that day and only lasted me till 3 pm. (I dined there at 12 noon).



Overall, I would say their breakfast is definitely delicious if you paid the full price. I, for one, would take a break from this place for a while to get over my disappointment and lack of sincerity of the owner of the cafe.

Address:
G 15-16, Hartamas Shopping Centre,
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Kuala Lumpur
Contact no:
03- 62052577
Non- Halal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Followers

Search This Blog

Definition List

Ordered List

Theme Download

Sample Text

Pages

Copyright © PJ Babe | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com