October 30, 2011

Leonardo's Dining Room & Wine Loft

I had a chance to dine in this hidden, beautiful and romantic place for my recent birthday dinner. Thanks to my dearie, who have scouted this cozy fine dining place. When I stepped into the place, there was a staircase leading upstairs. It was romantically lit with candles along the steps. We were shown to our seat and ordered mineral water before taking our orders.


ACQUA PANNA- this is the mineral water which we were served. Probably the most expensive mineral water I have ever tasted. Imported from Italy and only supposed to be available for sale in Australia. When we flipped open the menu, we were shocked to learnt that it costs us RM 24.00. Better order the Evian if possible as it was also on the menu. If you leave it to them, this is what you will be served. Unless if, of course you intend to have a little taste of Italian water.


We were served buns with olive oil and vinegar while we waited for our food to come.



We ordered the cold plate platter as starters which consist of 4 different kind of pork. This is not on the menu.





Next, came the pork ribs with pineapple, corn and potato wedges as the main course. The ribs were tender and the sauce were sweet.


We ordered Ranjit's pasta as the second main course after it was highly recommended by the staff at Leonardo's. The pasta came in a creamy sauce, with a hint of spiciness. Other ingredients include mushrooms and bacon strips. I must say this is delicious!

As we were quite full after the 3 course dinner and endless sips of our expensive Italian water, we did not order desserts.



My dear has gotten me a gift and had sneaked cheeky grins when I check out the gift. Hmm...wonder if there is something inside there which is going to jump at me when I open it. Half excited and half curious and cautiously, I unwrapped the gift. The box was white with a silver apple icon. I was excited! iPhone 4s? But the launch isn't till November! Maybe he had gotten it from Singapore?

Alas...


                                                

iPhone 3GS???

No, actually its an empty iPhone 3GS box. Very funny of him.
Half hysterically laughing and puzzled, I read the birthday card attached. It says 'Sorry, iPhone 4S not launched yet so this is the closest I can find. We will buy the iPhone 4S for you once its launched in Malaysia.'

Hehe. As usual. My cheeky boyfriend and his ways. I love him anyhow. He has such sweet, romantic, funny and silly ways to show me his love.



My dear Stephen and I.

Leonardo's also dishes out local delicacies such as Ba Kut Teh, Hokkien Mee and porridge.
This place enjoys the crowd from nearby Bangsarians, Singaporeans and PJ-lites. Many were seen enjoying their dinner with a glass of chilled wine and the atmosphere was laid back. Planning to bring your girl to a romantic fine dining dinner or just chill with your girlfriends? This is definately the place. The total bill came up to aroun RM 180 ++.

Address:
Leonardo's Dining & Wine Loft
61-2, Jalan Bangkung,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03- 20962266

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Followers

Search This Blog

Definition List

Ordered List

Theme Download

Sample Text

Pages

Copyright © PJ Babe | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com